Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We Have Feet!

I was told the footers were going in today. I have NO idea what that means, and I could easily google it, but I didn't want to ruin my title to this post.

I'm just going to assume that we have footers and our foundation is underway. 



There's some trails of poured concrete and wood markers - more than what was there a couple of days ago, so I'm happy to see the progress!

We let Miller run around the property tonight and she had a blast! She came home with orange hands, bits of clay in her hair and as one tired girl. Success.



Our builder brought his daughter to the site & she entertained Miller for a while.



Can't wait to see what they do next and I know Miller can't wait to go back & play in her new backyard! 







No comments:

Post a Comment