Sunday, May 10, 2015

3rd Trimester

I've arrived! The final stretch is ahead & I've begun hearing the comments that are all too familiar...

"Are you sure there's just ONE in there?"
"You think you'll make it to AUGUST?"
"Holy cow, you look like you'll drop that baby any day now!"

Sorry folks, I still have 12 weeks of growing to do. Yes, I make a big belly, and no, I don't think he'll fall out anytime soon. I'm still working out & running short distances. My friend & trainer, Leslie has helped make this pregnancy so much more enjoyable than my first. I feel great & feel as if I'll go full-term just like I did with Miller.

I'm having a lot of Bratxon-Hicks contractions, just like I did with Miller. They're not painful, just pretty annoying. Baby boy is moving A LOT and I'm carrying him much lower than I did Miller.

Today is Mother's Day & I'm feeling incredibly blessed & thankful for everything God has given us!

28 weeks today - 12 to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment