Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life Lately

So this happened... A hospital visit because I started having contractions (unknown to me) on Monday. They didn't feel like my contractions with Miller, but luckily I dropped my stubbornness long enough to have the doctor check me out. They were able to stop the contractions with two doses of meds, then sent me home. Longest 3 hours I've had in a while, especially since I wasn't allowed to eat!

Miller helped me build her new dresser for her big girl room. It only took me 3 days. Dang Ikea & their 3,000 piece dressers. She transitioned beautifully into her big girl bed a couple of months ago!

This happens OFTEN. Potty time whenever & wherever nature calls.

Smocked dress, backwards hat & duck face. The norm for Miller.

We snuggled & loved on Daddy all weekend for Father's Day!

Our town has a summer leage team for college baseball players & Miller loves the games!
Daddy was smart & bought tickets to 15 games. Too bad we'll probably have an infant soon & it's been 100+ degrees almost every day for the past two weeks.

Yelling, "Hit the ball!" 

Lastly, at my last appointment, my belly was measuring four weeks ahead. The baby is big, so they're planning to induce me at 39 weeks if he doesn't come on his own before then. Because of the contractions scare, I'm assuming he'll come on his own a little earlier. We're getting the nursery & everything else ready just in case he does!


No comments:

Post a Comment