Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall Fashion

Who's ready for Fall? ME!!!!! More specifically, I'm ready for football, my mom's chili, more time with family & friends and Fall clothes. I always get excited about fashion trends for each season & try to buy a few pieces. I'm all stocked up on colored skinny jeans, so I've got a head start, but here are some other trends I may try to dabble in...

Statement Collars


I must admit I don't own a single article of clothing with a collar on it. Nada. I somehow resemble a shrunken-head doll when I wear collars. I'm going to try this trend, though - with my hair completely pulled back.

Bold Colors



I'm so excited that colors are big for this Fall. I hate how completely washed out I look every Fall with muted colors & no tan. This should bring some umph into everyone's lives!

Electric Blue



This is one of my most favorite colors to wear & I'm pumped it's here for Fall. Another color to celebrate!


Animal Print


Oh, hey there. I was thinking more like this:


I purchased this top from Old Navy & wore it to work today, paired with my favorite statement necklace & black skinny pants. I've already gotten tons of compliments on it!


Printed Skinny Jeans


This is one trend I won't be trying. I have to draw the line somewhere.


Happy Fall shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment