Thursday, February 14, 2013

33 Weeks - Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day! If you've been following the blog from the beginning, you may remember my rant from last year. This year, I'm not boycotting Valentine's Day. No-sir-re. I'm embracing it to the fullest extent. This means working late, and probably eating pizza with my favorite man in the world. No expensive night out or jewelry. Nope, we're going to do it our way so I will actually enjoy this ridiculous holiday.

I'm actually 33 weeks + 1 day today. Ryan has been in Illinois since Sunday and I stayed with my parents, so I wasn't able to post yesterday.

Now onto the stats for our littlest Valentine...

Size: A durian. Not a clue what this is either? Google it - it's cute! She weighs about 4.2-5.8 lbs. and measures about 17.2-18.7 inches. She may grow up to a full inch this week!

Major happenings this week: She's keeping her eyes open while awake & her bones are hardening.

Sleep: Much, much better this week!

Miss Anything: Same 'ole, same 'ole.

Food Cravings: I love it all!

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: Our first shower was this past Saturday and my mom, sister & best friend did a FANTASTIC job with everything
. Ryan's mom & sister couldn't come because they had to attend the funeral and we missed them greatly.

We had a wonderful shower and got so many great things. I can't wait to get the pictures from my sister & post about it!


Looking forward to: Our 2nd shower this weekend with my closest college girlfriends. I love them & have missed them so much!

** Side note - I just came from my 33 week appointment. My belly is measuring 36 weeks, which can mean one of 3 things: 1) The baby's position was making me measure ahead; 2) the baby is BIG; 3) I have extra fluid. The doctor scheduled an ultrasound for me next Thursday (Ryan's birthday!), so we'll find out the verdict then. I did happen to mention to her that we were both pretty big babies (Ryan was 10lbs 5oz). I'll post an update after we find out what's going on.

Miller's heart rate was perfect & my blood pressure was great, so no matter what the ultrasound tells us next week, the doctor wasn't concerned at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment