Wednesday, October 17, 2012

16 Weeks

The bump is almost invisible today - no salty foods! Sorry I look like I'm sleep walking. Lately, my eyes have started to close when I'm taking pictures. I'm taking all precautions to remedy this situation.


Size: An avocado. The baby weighs about 3.5 ounces and is about 4.6 inches long.

Major happenings for the baby: The baby is now listening to my voice since tiny bones are growing in its ears. It's also growing hair, lashes and eyebrows, and it's forming taste buds.


Sleep: Pure perfection right now - at least when I'm not leg-wrestling the body pillow.


Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back.

Food Cravings: Nothing this week. I finally got off my Italian kick - I think I abused the privilege of having an Italian restaurant within walking distance of the office.

Bellybutton in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender Prediction: Now that we're one day out, I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm so stinkin excited I just want to know!

Looking forward to: Our appointments tomorrow. We have our 16 week checkup tomorrow at 12:50 where we get to listen to the baby's heartbeat and do the doctor stuff. At 3:00, we get to go back for gender reveal. We're so excited we can hardly stand it. I'm ready to know what this baby is so I can start buying some cute stuff!

Our parents are coming into town tomorrow night so we can reveal what this little babe is. I'm sad our siblings & nephew can't be there, but we'll facetime them in & we'll see them all soon!

Mom is taking the day off Friday so we can do some baby shopping and we're spending Saturday with my best friend doing tons of girl stuff. I absolutely can't wait for tomorrow to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment