Wednesday, October 24, 2012

17 Weeks


Size: An onion. She's about 5.1 inches long & weighs about 5.9 ounces.

Major happenings for the baby: Her cartilage is now turning into bone and she's putting on fat. Good thing, too. In our last ultrasound I told the tech we needed to fatten her up because I could see her ribs. The tech didn't find that funny.


Sleep: Great!

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back.

Food Cravings: Fried chicken, but not the traditional KFC kind, oh no. I want biscuits or sandwiches. I had to leave work yesterday because I had such a bad craving.

Bellybutton in or out? In... barely!

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: IT'S A GIRL!

Looking forward to: Our baby moon in NYC. I can't wait to spend some quality time together in the Big Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment