Wednesday, October 3, 2012

14 Weeks



Size: A lemon. The baby is about 3.4 inches & 1.5 ounces. It's nearly doubled in weight since last week!

Major happenings for the baby: The baby is probaly sucking its thumb & wiggling its toes. It's growing peach-fuzz-like hair to keep it warm (because my 98.6 degree body tempature isn't enough).

Sleep: Much better this week! I'm about to score a sweet broken-in body pillow from Jamie. No, I don't want a brand new one. This is how I roll.

Miss Anything: Noting - I'm perfectly content right now!

Food Cravings: Still anthing loaded with salt. I know it's bad, but try telling pregnancy cravings that. I'm trying to force vegetables & fruits into my diet, but could care less about those food groups at the moment.

Have you started to show? The bump is very visable. I still haven't had anyone brave enough to ask, though.

Bellybutton in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Gender Prediction: Boy

Looking forward to: Our trip to NYC! That's right, folks. We are finally allowing ourselves a mini-vacation since we didn't get to take a beach trip this year. I absolutely can't WAIT to get back to the Big Apple and by the time we're there we'll already know for sure if the baby is a boy, so we can buy some cute stuff!
 
I'm also looking forward to another trip to Clemson this weekend to see lots of friends & get some QT time in with my family. These are the best weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment