Wednesday, November 7, 2012

19 Weeks

*I apologize for the bathroom shot. I apologize even more for not making a kissy face in my bathroom shot. My regular photographer is out of commission today. You may (or may not) notice my hair is a little bit lighter. My face still doesn't look like Jennifer Aniston's, though. No props for the stylist.*


Size: A mango. She's about 6 inches long & weighs almost 8.5 ounces.

Major happenings for the baby: Her senses are developing rapidly. I wonder what the inside of my body smells like...

Sleep: So far, still great!

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back, and for the first time, a cold glass of Riesling.

Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, but if I get my mind set on something specific, I have to get it or I'll go crazy.

Bellybutton in or out? Out & visible through some clothes now.

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: PINK!

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound next week where they'll do all of her big measurements. I've felt her move tons this past week and even Ryan, my mom, sister & grandpa were able to feel her move around. I attribute this to extremely thin skin, although she may just be a really strong baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment