Wednesday, December 5, 2012

23 Weeks



Size: A grapefruit!

Major happenings this week: I can see her moving around now. My stomach looks a bit like a reverse punching bag.

Also, it hit me last night that my due date is just 17 weeks away. I started freaking out a little bit, mainly because nothing is done. I've changed the direction for the nursery design and I still have to order all of the fabric & have the bumper & skirt made. Not to mention, I still have to pick out all of the accessories, get the room painted, closet organizer in, etc., etc., etc...

I'm trying to remember to take it one day at a time. It'll all get done, and if it doesn't, Miller won't mind.

Sleep: It's getting better. No nightmares or pains this week. 

Miss Anything: Nothing right now.

Food Cravings: I haven't had my Burger King chicken sandwich this week, so I'm craving that right now!

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Still a girl

What's been happening: We had a fantastic weekend at home. We watched a lot of football & got some stuff done around the house.

Looking forward to: We have a trip planned to Kiawah Island and I'm so excited for a few days of rest & relaxation! 

1 comment: