Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26 Weeks

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We spent 4 days with family & are at work today recovering. No rest for the boss! The only pictures I took of the entire long weekend were of my nephew, Jake, and the clothes Miller got at my parents' house. Thrilling, I know.

Two days before Christmas we arrived at my parents' house and my sister, brother-in-law and nephew came over. I thought I should start a new tradition making Christmas cookies with Jake, but I'm not sure if this will become a recurring occurrence or not...


He ate only one bite of cookie, but licked up more icing & sprinkles than I ever imagined possible. Baby diabetes on the way...



Jake wearing & riding his gifts Christmas morning


Additions to Miller's summer wardrobe. And yes, that's a Clemson cheer uniform in the middle!!

I can't wait to slip these on her!



Now back to business...

Sorry it's so blurry! We had a hard time getting a shot this morning.


Size: A head of lettuce.

Major happenings this week: Her eyes are forming & will soon start to open. She already has eyelashes (hopefully like her Aunt Katie!)

Sleep: Good!

Miss Anything: Nothing.


Food Cravings: Nothing specific. Still trying to eat healthy after what I put my body through with the Christmas food.

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: I ordered some more fabric swatches for the bumper and I hope to get those in sometime next week. I've got to pick a wall color soon because my family is coming to paint the nursery sometime this week or next!

Also, our dryer finally bit the dust. It stopped working right before we left for Christmas & we thought that if we just let it chill out for a few days {and prayed over it} it might magically start working again (hey, it's happened before). No such luck, but we're fortunate it's lasted this long. We got the used set (non-matching, mind you) from a family member, so we're shocked it's lasted us 3 & 1/2 years. I'm sure it's at least 10 years old already. Time for a big girl, energy efficient dryer!

I'm strangely excited about this purchase because we can pay a big chunk of it with the money we received for Christmas. Perfect timing. Plus, we are going to need something more reliable once baby girl arrives with her projectile vomiting.

Looking forward to: Relaxing at home for a while. It's nice to be back in a routine!

2 comments: