Wednesday, December 12, 2012

24 Weeks + A Getaway

HAPPY 12.12.12!
 
 
 
Size: A cantaloupe!

Major happenings this week: 16 weeks until my due date!

Sleep: Not my greatest subject this week.

Miss Anything: A good night's sleep & a glass of wine.

Food Cravings: Same as always.

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: We just got back from a fantastic 4 day mini-vacation to the Sanctuary at Kiawah Island in South Carolina. This exclusive resort blew my mind & I may never get to go back again, so I took lots of pictures!

Ryan's State Farm team kicked booty (again) and we were rewarded with a 4 day, 3 night stay at the Sanctuary.

Looking forward to: Working on Miller's room. I think I'm finally ready to make some fabric decisions!
 
Here are some pictures from the resort & our trip...
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
The hotel's Christmas decorations were beautiful!
 
 

 
 
 
On Tuesday, we headed into Charleston for the day to do some shopping & sight seeing.

The hotel has a contract with Mercedes, so we got to borrow a 2013 convertible & take it into Charleston. I thought it would make me feel rich, but it just made me feel like everyone was staring at us thinking, "Those kids stole that car!" We returned her safe & sound (luckily, too, because we almost broke the roof trying to get the top off!)
 
On the last night, State Farm hosted a huge dinner for all of the guests. It was a Western themed dinner & dancing with a wonderful band. Ryan is wearing a flashing cowboy hat necklace. That should give you a clue about how the night went.
 
The above picture is blurry because I had to crop it, but just for fun, here's the real picture...
 
Holy. Cow. I know my belly isn't THAT big. I'll be practicing my angles in the mirror from now on!
 
Doing the "Wobble." Pregnancy can't slow me down.

See! My belly isn't THAT big!
I'm too quick to capture, apparently.
 
 
We had a fantastic time at the Sanctuary. Until next time...
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment