Wednesday, January 16, 2013

29 Weeks



Size: An acorn squash. She's already measuring 15.2-16.7 inches long & weighs about 2.5-3.8 lbs. She should triple in weight before birth, which means I'll start seeing the weight come on faster. Oh joy.

Major happenings this week: I've gotten my energy back. Last week must've been a fluke. We have another appointment tomorrow. I feel like I see those doctors more than my family & friends now.
 
Sleep: Great! 

Miss Anything: My old weight! I know I'm gaining weight for a GREAT reason, but it doesn't necessarily make it easy to see new numbers on the scale.
 
Food Cravings: milk, McDonald's ice cream (trust me, it's the best), yogurt w/ fruit

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: The lady who was making the bedding for the nursery is finished! I can't believe it. I'm so excited to get it & put it in the room!

Looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow & even more than that - our 3D/4D ultrasound on Monday! Both of our moms are coming with us to the ultrasound & I can't wait to see our baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I have that dress! Couldn't wear it while pregnant though :) The 3D ultrasounds are great. It's especially fun to compare them to baby after she gets here. Glad you're still feeling good.

    ReplyDelete