Wednesday, January 2, 2013

27 Weeks


Holy schnikies... Yes, that is my belly. Yes, I still have 13 weeks to go!!!! Oh my goodness I swear one day it's just going to burst wide open!

This was a conversation I had with a stranger last week...
Lady: "You must be due any day now!"
Me: "Actually, I still have 3 months to go."
Lady: "Oh, I didn't mean you're big or anything. Don't take it that way."

Really? REALLY????? How else would you like me to take it?

I wanted to be "all belly," but this really is getting out of hand!


Size: A rutabaga. She's about 13.6-14.8 inches long & about 1.5-2.5 lbs in weight.

Major happenings this week: I'm in my last week of my 2nd trimester! I can't believe I only have 13 weeks left! Tomorrow will mark exactly 3 months from my due date.

The baby is practicing inhaling & exhaling. She's also showing brain activity!

Lastly, I have my glucose test tomorrow. I'm hoping I can pass it on the 1st try so I don't have to do the 3 hour test.

Sleep: The heartburn is getting worse & so are the weird dreams. I'm waking up quite frequently now. 

Miss Anything: Buttoning my pants.


Food Cravings: Nothing unusual.

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: I FINALLY decided on all of her nursery fabric (sound the Hallelujah Chorus). Ryan & my parents painted the nursery Monday & my dad hung the chandelier. I'm loving how the room is coming together & can't wait to get it done!

Looking forward to: My birthday! I'll be 27 on Sunday. EEk! Another year older, but I know I'll never be this young again :)

2 comments:

  1. "I wanted to be "all belly," but this really is getting out of hand!"

    ... are you crazy?!? Of COURSE you are all belly. You're adorable! That woman clearly doesn't have a clue what she's talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me feel better!! :)

    ReplyDelete