Wednesday, January 30, 2013

31 Weeks



Size: A pineapple! My favorite :)
Major happenings this week: She's going through major brain & nerve development, as well as eye development.
 
Sleep: I'm sleeping on two pillows now to elevate me enough so heartburn doesn't wake me up. It usually does the trick.
 
Miss Anything: Feeling "fit." No matter how much I walk, it doesn't compare to the higher impact exercises my body was used to pre-pregnancy. I want to run a mile so badly I can't stand it. (And no, I wasn't a big runner before I got pregnant. I guess people want what they can't have, huh?)
 
Food Cravings: chicken, milk, fruit

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On


Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: I finally decided on & ordered artwork for the nursery. I also ordered the glider this week & can't wait to get it in.

We had our 31 week appointment this morning. Baby girl's heartbeat is perfect & I'm still measuring right on track. The doctor told me she's happy with my health & the baby's health, so keep doing what I'm doing... Oh, you mean chicken biscuits? Deal.

Looking forward to: Another free weekend to do whatever we want! After this we have 4 weekends free before she makes her arrival... It just got real!

No comments:

Post a Comment