Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Walls Are Going Up

Framing has started! We've been told this will be one of the most exciting parts of the build & it didn't disappoint! We were so excited to drive up & see that some of the walls were up. We took the opportunity to walk around & get a feel for the floor plan.

Here's what the house looked like last time I saw it.

And here was today when we arrived. It looks so tiny in this stage!


Ryan threw Miller up there to get a picture & she took off running. She didn't stop until we got back in the car to go home.

Miller literally ran around for 20 minutes yelling, "Dis hoose is cool. I so escited!" {This house is cool! I'm so excited!} Me too, baby girl.

I have a feeling this construction site will be a source of entertainment for months to come.

She gets super excited to wear her pink boots to the house every day.

I can't wait to go back tomorrow & see even more!



1 comment: