Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weekend Recap

I had a WONDERFUL weekend. Ryan & Miller really spoiled me for Mother's Day. It's amazing to feel so loved & celebrated!

On Friday night we attended a Need to Breathe concert. We went with our future neighbors. I seriously can't wait to live next to these people.


The in-between neighbors were on the other side of the phone when this was taken. I wish we'd gotten a picture of the six of us, but there will be plenty of time for that soon!

On Saturday, I spent some special one-on-one time with my mama. We did our favorite thing - shopped til we dropped! Saturday night we celebrated my mom, sister & me with a fun Mother's Day BBQ supper. 


After church on Sunday, we rested & hung out together as a family. 

I hit 28 weeks on Mother's Day with our little man.


Miller has turned into quite the character. This child has more personality in her right arm than most people do in their whole bodies.

She was so proud of the gift she made me!

We wrapped up the day with a trip to the land & the ice cream store. It was absolutely perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment