Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life Lately

I'm officially full term! I hit 37 weeks this past Sunday & have been going strong ever since trying to induce labor (with no luck.) I celebrated the 37 week milestone with a sweet "sprinkle" hosted by my amazing sister & best friend. I got to see so many old friends from the Upstate & we received some great gifts.

At my 37 week checkup, my belly was measuring 40 weeks. The doctor wasn't able to check my progress because Miller was with me & she didn't want to traumatize Mills. At 36 weeks, I was 3cm & 80% effaced. Hoping for more progress at my 38 week checkup next week. If he hasn't come on his own, I'll be induced July 28th (39 weeks, 2 days.) 

This is the only picture I have on my phone from the shower. Thanks to my amazing mom for opening her home for the celebration. I know she did a ton even though she won't take credit for anything!

Do you love Timehop as much as I do? This picture popped up the day of my shower. This is Jamie, me & Katie at my lingerie shower SIX years prior! Now there's almost 6 kids between us.

On Saturday morning we celebrated my nephew Jake's 5th birthday with a fun TMNT pool party!

Thank goodness Miller was there to "help" open presents.


Miller got brave last week & jumped off the diving board for the first time. Now we can't stop her!

She & Ryan have taken their stunting to a whole new level!

Everyone enjoys the pool during July!

Once the guests left we really took over the pool for some fun


I sat out pool time in hopes of getting an anniversary date that night to celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage. What I got was overheated & a night on the couch eating takeout with everyone around. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart??

We had a wonderful weekend with family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment