Wednesday, September 26, 2012

13 Weeks

Yes, I am very posed, and yes, we re-took this 10 times. Don't judge.

Size: A peach! The baby's head is now about 1/3 the size of its body (slowly creeping into normalcy). It's about 2.9 inches long.

Major happenings for the baby: The baby has vocal cords, teeth & fingerprints! The intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to the tummy. Weird. I never knew they started there!

Sleep: Getting a little rough. My doctor warned me about sleeping on my back too much, so I've been a little paranoid. I've started using another pillow to anchor my front to try to stay comfortable on my side. Guess I'll need to buy one of those body pillows soon!

Miss Anything: Nothing now!

Food Cravings: All things salty. I know that's contributed to my bloat bump b/c Saturday I really watched what I ate & my belly was barely visible. 

Have you started to show? Still out there about the same. I can only watch my salt intake for so long.

Bellybutton in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Gender Prediction: Still thinking boy, but seeing the heart rate jump up threw me for a loop (yes, I know many boys have high heart rates :))

Looking forward to: Another weekend at home to relax. We're hosting a BBQ fundraiser at the office, but that's over at 2:00 and I'll get to watch my Tigers after that! Oh... and looking forward to celebrating a HUGE accomplishment for Ryan - more dets to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment