Wednesday, March 6, 2013

36 Weeks




Size: A honeydew. 17.2-18.7 inches. 4.2-5.8 lbs. (I highly doubt this since she was 5.11 2 weeks ago!)

Major happenings this week: She's dropped! I used to be able to see my bellybutton, but I can't anymore. It's now facing more towards the floor. I've started having some pelvic pain because of it.
 
Sleep: Great!

Miss Anything: Nothing.

Food Cravings: None. I've started watching what I'm eating again. I don't want to pack on all the lbs at the end.

Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: We had a free weekend to get so much stuff done and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
. It was pretty nice to lay around so much, but I wish we had taken advantage of the situation. The nursery is almost done, just a few final touches to put in. I'm getting the car seat installed today, which seems crazy because it could still be 4 more weeks before she's here. I guess I need to realize it's better to do this stuff early! We're also going to go ahead & pack our bags for the hospital. Just. in. case. I hope I don't jinx myself!
 
Looking forward to: Our last shower this weekend. The girls at our former church in Greenville were so sweet to offer to throw me a shower even though we've been gone for a year. I knew I made life-long friends when I met those ladies! Even sweeter - LeAnne (another girl from the Sunday School class) is due 2 days after me, so we're having a joint shower. How cool is that?

Anxious about: Knowing when I'm actually in labor. They say you'll just know, so I'm counting on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment