Thursday, March 21, 2013

38 Weeks



Size: A pumpkin! She's about 18.9-20.9 inches long & weighs between 6.2-9.2 pounds. Her head is about the same circumference as her abdomen. Girl's got a dome piece!

Major happenings this week: Not much different that last week. She's just hanging out inside fattening up for her arrival.

Sleep: Great!

Miss Anything: Nothing.

Food Cravings: None. 
 
Bellybutton in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On. I'm so lucky I haven't swelled any. Still thankful to have my ankles at this point.

Gender: Girl!

What's been happening: At my appointment this past Monday (I was 37 weeks, 5 days), I was 1/2 cm dilated & really thinned out. FINALLY, some progress! My belly was also measuring 39 weeks (shocker). I know it's not much, but it made me excited that something was finally happening!
 
We've been taking nightly walks to try to help with the progress.
 
Looking forward to: Another relaxing weekend. I know after Miller comes they'll be few & far between. We're trying to enjoy our last days just the two of us and not rush this process.

Anxious about: My water breaking in public. I know it's not likely my water will break on its own (only about 12% of women's water breaks without assistance from the doctor), but I have a huge fear of it breaking at work or in church & someone having to clean up after me. How gross!!



Neither Ryan or I went to work yesterday because we were feeling under the weather, so that's why this post is a day late. We finally got our feet back under us late in the afternoon & went for a walk. This was me, technically at 38 weeks...



Ryan was dying to get in on the blog. Kidding. He'll probably kill me when he sees these.

I never imagined how excited he'd be to meet his daughter. It's all he talks about. He's busted his rear end to put all of her things together & last night he wanted to put the play mat together, even though I told him she probably wouldn't use it right away.


He laid under it for a while just to make sure she'd like it. He approved.

On a side note, a girl that lived on my hall Freshman year sent me some clothes for Miller. She has two precious little girls that have grown out of these & was generous to send them to me.


I can't wait to see her in the smocked owl outfit this Fall & how stinking cute is that Lilly swimsuit?? Thank you, Jenn!! I am constantly amazed by the generosity of people. That's a Clemson soul for you, people. Take note.

1 comment:

  1. to late for the p-ss- mum but I would love to f-c- that ass while I rub your tits

    ReplyDelete