Sunday, October 25, 2015

Life Lately

Miller loves Price again. I've heard this like/dislike thing is a never-ending cycle.

The weather has been delightful, so we've been spending a lot of time outside.

More squishy love

I don't coordinate these two often, but I love it when I do!


Miller "milking" the cow at the zoo

The weather is too beautiful not to enjoy!

I'm trying to get Miller more involved with cooking in an attempt to get her to try new foods. So far it isn't working, but she likes helping!

She LOVES being a cheerleader.

And a sassy 2.5 year old!

Price's face kills me

We take advantage anytime someone wants to watch the kids so we can have a date night. We went to one of our favorite spots, Libby's in Lexington & highly recommend it!

Every time this kid smiles at me I want to squeeze his face off!

Miller does "afrobatics"

And thinks it's HILARIOUS that Price can't sit up on his own 

Ryan & I took the kids to the fall festival in our town. I wanted so badly for Miller to be something cute, but she insisted on Anna from Frozen. Who am I to deny her happiness? Price is a dragon :)



This is the 3rd year Lula & Miller have done Halloween together!

On Friday, the kids & I walked the state fair while Ryan worked a State Farm tent. Miller loved the petting zoo, the bumble bee ride & the doughnuts (she spotted them from a mile away.)

We found ourselves on another Friday date night (yay!) This time, sushi! Love my time with this man.

I haven't been able to spend much one-on-one time with Miller since Price was born, so we took a couple of hours Saturday morning for some girl time. First stop - Krispy Kreme. All hail the mighty doughnut!

We made it home to watch our Tigers beat down Maimi 58-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment