Thursday, October 1, 2015

House Update

We're really moving along! This week the cabinet doors & AC are being installed. Until then...


This is holding me over with plenty of excitement!


I don't know how in the world I'll decorate all of this empty space.

Our bedroom is painted "Sea Salt" by Sherwin Williams. I'm in love! It's the perfect blue/green/grey mix that makes me feel like I'm at a spa. It's so relaxing!

Our bathtub is camping out in our closet.


The subway tile is going in!


The columns are up on the outside. Now all that's left is staining the front door, painting all of the trim, installing the metal roof, installing the shutters and ultimately, deciding if we like the exterior color or not. That's a biggie. Oh, yeah. We need some grass & landscaping too :)










No comments:

Post a Comment