Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom's Day

I'd like to argue that I have the best mom in the world, but I'm sure that most kids who've always had everything they ever needed & most of what they wanted would argue the same thing. My mom likes to say my sister & I always got everything we wanted, but I can distinctly remember a floral jumpsuit from Belk that never made its way into my closet in '95. I already had the matching Sam & Libby's, so I assumed I'd get the whole outfit.




All joking aside, this woman has been my rock my entire life. She's the strongest, most incredible woman I know and I can only hope to be half the mom one day that she's been our entire lives.


Here are some recent pictures of us together.


Mom & dad came to our first house every day after work for 3 months to help get it ready before the wedding. Can you see the mess behind us?




The two of us waiting on Jake to be born.




Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my mommy you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment