Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Yeah, it's Thursday. Sue me. I know the only way to stick to this weight loss thing is to have someone or something to hold me accountable. Since my husband fears my wrath if he dares mention my weight, I'll have to settle for the "something" that is this blog.

I had my 6 week postpartum checkup on Tuesday, one day shy of Miller's 6 week milestone. I don't know why I dreaded this appointment more than labor itself, but it wasn't too bad. And the good news is... I lost 2 pounds!

At 6 weeks postpartum: 27lbs lost, 8 left to lose

I haven't started exercising yet because I just can't find the time. Because Miller isn't napping as much during the day, I still have some work to do when Ryan gets home around 5:30. I've really got to make time because I know it's really vital to my physical & mental health.

I use a calorie counter ap called MyFitnessPal. With this ap you can enter your current weight, your goal weight and how fast you want to lose it. It will give you the number of calories to shoot for each day. This ap has been great for accountability!

Ok, onto more fun things. Here's Miller at 6 weeks! She's smiling so much more & is staying awake a lot longer during the day.


I love my sweet, happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment