Wednesday, May 29, 2013

8 Weeks

At 8 weeks our little lady still loves to sleep. At 7 weeks & 1 day, she slept through the night for the 1st time ever & has been doing it ever since. Last night she slept for 10 & 1/2 hours straight. No, I didn't wake up in a panic like a lot of people assume. I thanked God :)

I'm one of those people who can't function without sleep. I get downright mean. I think God blessed me with a sleeping baby on purpose.

She's a big girl for 8 weeks (I think). I don't know her height or weight, but will know next week when we take her for her 2 month appointment. She's busting out of her 3 month pajamas & some of her 3 month outfits that snap. Only dresses for this long-legged lady!

The girl sleeps hard


She's supposed to be able to use this bassinet up to 3 months old. At 8 weeks, I'm pretty sure she's outgrown it.

Fully tummy = happy girl
 
 
And then after spitting it all up...
 
 
 
 
My dad's birthday was Sunday, so we headed to the Upstate on Friday afternoon to spend some time with family.
 
1st stop - surprising Mom at her school
 
 
My dad with his grand babies. Jake wanted to hold Miller :)
 
My sister & me with our babies. Doesn't even seem real!
 
 
Katie & I were singing Lady Gaga to Miller. She loved"Stupid Romance" the most.
 
I will always cherish this picture.
 
 
 
 
At 8 weeks postpartum: 30 pounds lost, 5 to go!
 
I'm feeling great & working as much as I can. Although Miller is sleeping more at night, her daytime naps have gotten shorter, which is making it harder to get things done around the house. I'm having to try to find ways to keep her entertained. Guess I'll start searching pinterest for ideas!
 
 
More pictures to come from our amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment