Wednesday, September 19, 2012

12 Weeks



Size: A plum. The baby is about 2.1 inches long & weighs .49 ounces - yay for 1/2 an oz!

Major happenings for the baby: The baby's critical systems are fully formed. It's developing reflexes - if we poke it, the baby will likely move (and no, I can't feel it yet). :) The baby is opening & closing its fingers & toes.

Sleep: Grrrrrreat! (Channeling all tigers this week - let me know if you get this.)

Miss Anything: Zipping my pants... too much to ask?

Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, but I'm still all about starches & salt. If you invite me over for Italian, you'll be my new best friend. 

Have you started to show? Same as last week - not much there when I wake up, but as soon as I eat breakfast, it pops right out. I'm thinking it's mostly still bloating, but there's a little baby showing too :)))

Gender Prediction: Still thinking blue!


Looking forward to: Our 12 week appointment on Friday... at 7:30am. Yikes. Nevertheless, I'm pumped & can't wait to see this sweet baby again!

2 comments:

  1. You are so precious!! When are y'all headed back to the upstate? I can't wait to see you and hear about all these changes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! 2 weeks for the Ga Tech game - I'm assuming you'll be there so I can see you??

      Delete