Friday, February 10, 2012

What's in a Name?

My mom was a second generation Grace. I was supposed to be a third. Anna Grace. Yes, that's right, Anna Grace. My mom has always told me, "When you came out, you just didn't look like an "Anna Grace." I would guess that because that name is very elegant and I probably came out stumbling over my own umbilical cord, much like I stumble over my own two feet most every day. Gracefulness just isn't in my vocabulary. I must admit, though, I am really good at fooling people, but I fall up stairs more often than I walk up them.

If you know me at all, you know I'm truthful, even to a fault. My closest friends joke around that I'll tell you the truth about anything, even if it hurts. I know I get this trait from my dad's side, but heck, it's who I am and who I will always be.

So that's it. That's me. That's my life. That's my blog. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment