Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ryan's Office

I recently realized I hadn't blogged about the most consuming thing in our lives right now - the true reason we moved to Lexington. Ryan is opening a State Farm agency! Well, technically, he's taking over an existing agency because the previous agent moved into a corporate position, but none the less, my husband is Lexington's newest insurance agent (and he's darn good too!)


Ryan's parents came up for the weekend to help us with some projects in the office (stay tuned for those!) We couldn't have done it without them! Here's a pic of Ryan & his dad getting ready to paint.


I am so proud of this guy and excited about this new adventure. It's going to be such a crazy ride, but I wouldn't want to experience it with anyone else!

Notice the orange? I wear more Clemson gear here than I ever did in the Upstate! I just want to make sure there's no mistaking who I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment