Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have a love/hate relationship with hotels. I love to stay in them. I hate to leave them. Seriously, I know I sound messed up the in head, but I love staying in a new place where people make my bed, clean my toilet & make me breakfast. What's not to love? Oh, that tiny room you're confined to? No such problem exists in my mind. I always wanted to live in NYC, so when I'm in hotels, I feel like I'm experiencing a little bit of what it would be like ot live in a condo. Please don't burst my bubble.

For the past 3 weeks we've been living in a FANTASTIC hotel in Lexington, the Comfort Suites.


I almost hate to leave today, but we get to close on our new home tomorrow, so it's totally worth it. This hotel has treated us like royalty. We've been served ahot breakfast every morning, there's a gym & indoor pool, and every night from 5:30-7 we go to the Manager's Reception. A different restaurant brings in appetizers every night & we have free reign over the buffet + free drinks. It's a cheap person's dream We don't have to pay for supper if we don't want to! When it comes down to it, this is probably the real reason I've been so happy at this hotel.


Our Room


I eat hot waffles every morning!



It's been pretty awesome living the life of a rock star for the past 3 weeks, but I'm ready for normal life again, if you can consider diving into a full house renovation "normal." Oh well, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what y'all do in your new house! Good luck moving everything. We miss y'all already! :)

    ReplyDelete